Passive Fundraising is an easy way to get involved and help LCM earn money often at no cost to you
We have a number of passive fundraising opportunities to help us reach our budget goals this year, and most require just a few "clicks" from you! Thank you for helping provide the best educational experience for all of our students! Learn more about Why We Fundraise.
Robin and Celina, 2020-2021 Passive Fundraising Co-chairs
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are Some easy ways you can help earn "free money"
1. Shop at Amazon Smile! Simply go to http://smile.amazon.com and designate "La Costa Meadows Parent Teacher Organization" as your charitable organization. Then shop as you would normally do and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to our school! Your Amazon account does not change, and the products and prices remain the same.
2. Collect Box Tops and scan your shopping receipts! Scan receipts using the Box Tops for Education App. Scan all your receipts from grocery stores, Walmart, Target, Costco, CVS, etc. to see if you have earned Box Top money for LCM. By scanning all your receipts within 14 days of your purchase LCM will get paid 2x a year. Clipped Box Tops will still be honored through their expiration dates. So until all those Box Tops that are still on packages expire, keep clipping, AND we get to “double-dip,” meaning you can scan your receipt and send in the same box top if you clip it, so they can be counted twice. Whoot! Whoot! Send your clipped Box Tops in when we announce our Box Tops Collection time. Also, if you register your name at http://www.boxtops4education.com, our school receives $1 for each new registration.
4. Does your company do corporate matching? Many companies offer a charitable giving program where the organization will match donations made by employees. So, if you donate to the WAVE Fund, your company will "double the donation" by also writing a check in the same amount to the WAVE Fund! Matching programs are offered by many companies around the world (and many here in San Diego County), and millions of people work for organizations that match donations from employees. It's often as simple as asking your Human Resources department if they participate in a charitable giving program.
5. If you're shopping at OfficeDepot or OfficeMax provide the cashier or enter at checkout, LCM's ID#70006497. LCM will receive 5% back in credits.
6. Support LCM while you shop using the RaiseRight app.
- Join the program
- First, download the RaiseRight mobile app from the app store using your smartphone or tablet.
- Then, enter the enrollment code to join: 27F9793L73439
- Buy gift cards and earn for LCM
- Browse bonuses, search for a specific brand, shop categories and more.
- When you're ready to check out, sign up for secure online payments. You can link a bank account, add a credit card, or both.
- The brand gives back to your organization the moment you buy a gift card - at no extra cost to you.
- Get and use your gift cards
- eGift cards are delivered to the app within minutes - view them in your Wallet.
- Physical gift cards are mailed to your coordinator. Many are reloadable so you can keep earning with the ones you have.
- Use both types in-store and online
- You can go to www.raiseright.com for more information
**Our administration respectfully requests that no sales pitches be made at PTO meetings. Please direct any fundraising ideas to our Fundraising board members.